Saturday, March 16, 2019

Week 4 Posting (Group Meetings)

In yesterdays class we met with different groups and discussed our projects. The groups were 4-5 people in size and had people from different groups only. When talking about my group's project they told me that we must make it clear that the first scene of the movie is towards the end of the movie chronologically. I came up with a solution to this by making sure the date of death on the gravestones are highlighted and when we are moving into the first scene we will have a shot of a calendar clearly showing the date. I also received advice to obscure the symbol on the peoples foreheads so it isn't to straight forwards. This cal be done my putting someones hair for example slightly over it. Overall, these group meetings were very helpful in reflecting on our project and accepting criticism and improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment